You have written great contents and shared it on social networking websites like Twitter and Facebook. You managed to generate backlinks to your blog. Now you are scratching your head to figure out how to get your blog make more money. So instead of spending all your time to generate traffic to your blog try to increase conversion rate. For this you can use WordPress landing page plugin to create an effective landing page.
There are many plugins available to create landing pages but most of them are premium. You need to pay a certain amount to get the WordPress landing page plugin. Before you scroll down to find out the ultimate free WordPress landing page plugin. Let me tell you what is a landing page.
What is Landing Page?
A landing page is any page of your website or blog which is specifically designed for visitors to take certain actions. You can use this page for newsletter sign ups, sell products etc.
Here are few examples which will give you an idea about how you can use landing pages with different traffic sources.
- Traffic is sent from search marketing campaign (e.g. Google AdWords) to landing pages optimized to correspond with the keywords the searcher used.
- Traffic is sent from a link in an email to a landing page designed to encourage people to buy.
- Traffic is sent from a blog post to a landing page designed for newsletter sign ups.
Ultimate WordPress Landing Page Plugin
Now you know that to make your blog profitable you need to increase conversions. So it’s time to create an effective landing page for your blog.
Creating a landing page could be difficult especially if you aren’t a landing page expert. And if you don’t want to spend your time and money to create an effective landing page simply install WordPress landing page plugin.
This plugin is available on WordPress plugin directory for free. To get the Plugin click here.
What you’ll get with this Plugin?
- Create a landing page in less than 5 minutes without any programming or designed skills.
- Create landing page with customizable permalink to build your email list.
- Add logo for personal branding.
- Choose background image or color to make your landing page unique.
- Turn visitors into subscribers by collecting emails in Feedburner.
- Use custom headline, description and fronts including Google fronts.
Besides all these features the plugin also enable you to create a ‘Coming Soon’ page. You can use these pages to collect emails to tell interested users when your blog or product is ready.
The developers of this plugin has also created a Pro version. You can get the Pro version from their website for $29. To get the Pro Version click here.
What you’ll get with the Pro version?
- Multiple templates for landing pages.
- Turn visitors into subscribers by collecting emails with Aweber, MailChimp etc.
- More front colors.
- Maintenance mode to tell visitors while you service your blog.