we give you 5 best tips for Android for make batter your android phone using experience.
1. Disable apps notification
Many apps are bagged you by notification then no problem we are here. Apps notification are drain your android battery. if u don’t know then this step is useful for you.
- firstly you get notification on notification box.
- long press on them one massage box appear on display.
- Touch on app info and untick show notification and then touch Ok.
2. Disable Mobile Data
When you data connection is on and not in usage you phone battery will drain quickly so this is important to turn of mobile data.
- Go to System Setting.
- Touch on data usage and turn off mobile data by touch on “On-Off” toggle.
3. Set Mobile Data Limit
this is most important thing for using net. Set your data limit by limit of your internet pack for avoid from cut your mobile balance.
- Go To Settings and touch Data Usage.
- Set your mobile data limit by dragging the show line to reflect your monthly use.
- Set your mobile data usage like “month” starts and ends, done.
4. Add Multiple Google Accounts
To use an Android phone you need a Google account but you also add more than one Google account on your Android phone . To add multiple Google accounts:
- Go to Settings and touch on Add account.
- Select Google and setup your Google account.
- Once added, choose what you want to sync with the Google account.
5. Disable automatic App Updates
Disable you apps automatic update for show app permission and install it. this is important thing that automatic app update is update any app that you are not use, however Disable it:
- Open Play Store and go to Settings.
- Touch on Auto-update apps.
- Select Do not auto-update apps.