If you find it hard to store pictures and videos captured from your mobile phone start using Google plus Instant Upload and never loose them again.
Instant Upload is a feature in Google+ mobile app that instantly creates a backup on Google+ for every picture and video taken from your Android device. The best thing about this feature is that it will be stored in a private album so nobody can see them unless you explicitly share them.
How to Enable Google+ Instant Upload
To enable Instant Upload on your Android phone tap ‘Menu’ and select settings, and then select Enable Instant Upload from the Google+ Home screen.
Once enabled you can manage how and when Photos and videos from your phone are uploaded to Google+ from Instant Upload settings. To access the setting select ‘Menu->Settings->Instant Upload Settings’ from the Home screen.
From here you can manage the following things:
- Instant Upload – Tap to enable or disable Instant Upload feature.
- Upload Existing Photos – This option enables you to upload already existing photos and videos in your phone.
- Mobile Upload – Here you can choose the type of connection to be used for uploading photos and videos to Google+.
- Roaming Upload – Enable or disable uploads while you are in roaming mobile data network.
- Battery Upload – Enable this option if you want to upload photos and videos while charging your device. It may help you improve battery life of you phone.
Finally, after setting up every thing the only thing left is how to access photos/videos uploaded on Google+. To do that simply log-in to your Google+ profile and click on ‘Photos’ (next to ‘Home’ in the menu), here on the left hand side you will find ‘Photo From Your Phone’.
If you haven’t installed Google+ Instant Upload yet, get it now from Android market.