Hello, I am Come back with new tutorial How to Install Windows XP on Android Phone. At this time every one have own Android smartphone they are try to something new in there phone, So, If you are bored from Android then it’s time to Install Windows XP on Android Phone So let’s start without wasting time,
How to Install Windows XP on Android Phone
1. Requirement for install windows xp in android device
For install Windows XP one Android you need Bochs for Android and PC, So, download this software from given below link.
- For Android download from click XP on Android App. We are really thanks to korvs2003 for give this opportunity.
- For PC Version you can download it from click XP on Android software for PC.
- After this you need one more application That’s name is Qemu.
After this you will need windows XP ROM file and install Bochs app in your Android phone. And also install Bochs and Qemu in your PC
2. Creating the bootable image!
- So, open bximage.exe that you can find this from C:/Program Files/bochs/ and this is also depend on your install location.
- after open this you are need to create a image and select option hd, flat, 1500, c.img
- hd: This is the quality of your image that is depend your phone screen size.
- flat: that’s mean you are select your image fixed size.
- 1500: That is the fix size of your boot image. and that’s mean is you have 1.5 gb free space on your device.
- c.img: That’s is the name of your image file that will be use to setup of xp on android.
Note: You are need to open bximage.exe as Admin.
Install Windows XP in the boot image
1. Open up Qemu manager in your PC
2. After make a new Virtual Machine
3. Now, select c.img to your disk
4. Then, you need Configure the CD ROM
5. And select 512 MB – 1 GB RAM of your machine if available
6. After that all start the Virtual machine and there are running the process of installation of Windows XP
Run the Image on Android
1. After this process you need to create a SDL folder on your Android phone SDCARD. Example: XP on Android folder copy.
2. Now copy c.img file to your SDCARD in SDL folder that’s you are create in your SDCARD.
3. Then you need to replace bochsrc.txt lines with below code:
cpu: count=1, ips=6000000, reset_on_triple_fault=1, ignore_bad_msrs=1 # filename of ROM images romimage: file=BIOS-bochs-latest vgaromimage: file=VGABIOS-lgpl-latest vga: extension=cirrus, update_freq=25 pci: enabled=1, chipset=i440fx, slot1=cirrus ata0: enabled=1, ioaddr1=0x1f0, ioaddr2=0x3f0, irq=14 ata1: enabled=1, ioaddr1=0x170, ioaddr2=0x370, irq=15 ata0-master: type=disk, path="c.img" #ata0-slave: type=disk, path="d.img" #ata1-master: type=disk, mode=vvfat, path=/sdcard/HDD, journal=vvfat.redolog #type=cdrom, path="CD.ISO", status=inserted boot: c config_interface: textconfig #display_library: x # other choices: win32 sdl wx carbon amigaos beos macintosh nogui rfb term svga log: bochsout.txt sb16: enabled=1 mouse: enabled=1 sb16: wavemode=1, dmatimer=500000 clock: sync=none, time0=1
If you need more Information about bochsrc configuration then click here.
I am use HTC Desire and i am use 256MB becouse 300mb are crash my windows after a while.
4. After that setups you are ready to Run bochs app on your Android. In Boot process this will be take up to 40 minutes in first time.
So, you are run Windows XP on Android phone and if you have any problem then post a comment below and also share this trick How to Install Windows XP on Android Phone with your friends.